No products in the cart.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 BFree Sweet Potato Wrap
- 1 Breast of Chicken
- 1 slice (thumb size) of Feta Cheese
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of Spinach
- I tsp of Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise (for Citrus Mayo)
- 1 tsp of Lemon and 1 tsp of grated rind of lemon (for Citrus Mayo)
- Grill Chicken Breast on flat grill for 25 minutes until cooked through.
- To make your Citrus Mayo, spoon 1-2 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise into a bowl and mix in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice along with a 1.2 teaspoon of grated rind of the lemon and set aside.
- Spread Citrus mayo on the base of the wrap and add a handful of spinach
- Once chicken is cooked, slice and place on top of the spinach
- Add cubed feta cheese, avocado, red onion and sunflower seeds
Wrap and roll and enjoy your BFree wrap!