No products in the cart.
1 packet BFree Sweet Potato wraps
3 ripe avocados
Juice of 1 lime
½ red onion
A small bunch of coriander
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a stencil, make ghost shapes from the sweet potato wraps.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle over some sea salt and bake for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Dice the tomato, red onion and coriander and tip into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado and add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Squeeze in the lime juice, add sea salt to taste and serve.